Thank you so much for your dedication and diligence in the work you do for our schools. We love our volunteers because they contribute so much time and energy to our students and staff. Our schools would not be what they are without you.Please visit the District Volunteer Page for information concerning policies, procedures, forms and information.
PUSD is no longer offering TB testing for volunteers
Due to regulations from both the state and county, PUSD nurses will no longer be providing TB clearance. If you are due for your screening (once every four years), please see one of the suggestions below for testing.
The law requires that TB clearance be completed by a licensed health care provider. The provider will determine if risk factors exist and provide a TB test, if needed.
Here are a few nearby resources where you can obtain TB clearance. There may be a fee or co-pay involved at some locations:
- Your primary health care provider
- CVS Minute Clinic, 16773 Bernardo Center Dr., Rancho Bernardo, CA 92128
- CVS Minute Clinic, 12358 Poway Rd., Poway, CA 92064
- Walgreen Clinic, 13390 Poway Rd., Poway, CA 92064
- Neighborhood Health Clinic, 460 N. Elm St., Escondido, CA 92025, 760-520-8100,
- Public Health Center, 649 West Mission Ave, Suite 2, Escondido, CA 92025, 619-692-5565
If you have further questions, please call Health Services at (858) 521-2812.