ParkingParents are reminded to obey all parking lot guidelines to ensure safety in the parking lot for all students.
Parents driving students to and from school should adhere to the parking lot procedure for dropping off and picking up students. Parents/Guardians should park in the parking lot to pick up their children.
We understand that occasionally emergencies occur and parents are late to pick-up their child. To insure safe supervision of all students, children left unattended after 3:05 pm and on Thursday at 1:25 p.m. will be taken to the office.
There is no parking allowed in the red zones at any time.
Traffic Flow: Parents driving students to and from school should follow the procedures of state law. Enter the parking lot to drop off your child by making a right hand turn off of Paseo Montenero and exiting left or right onto Paseo Montenero. Please drive all the way forward in the drop off/pick up zone. Do not let your child out of the car until you are stopped at the edge of the curb. Please abide by the directions of our wonderful volunteers and staff. They are working hard to ensure the safety of our children.
PARKING LOT ETIQUETTE
- Please drive slowly.
- Follow the Golden Rule with other drivers and staff members. Remember that you are not the only one in a hurry.
- Please do NOT get out of the car to assist or escort your child.
- Pull up close to the car in front of you.
- Please refrain from using cell phones while driving in the parking lot.
PARKING IN THE PARKING LOTThanks for your cooperation! Remember -- Courtesy is Contagious!
- Please do not park in the reserved spaces.
- Park in one of the parking spaces, not in the traffic flow area at any time of the day.
- If you park in the red zone or in the handicapped parking and leave your vehicle, you are likely to be ticketed by the San Diego Police Department.